Over the last few months, I got a lot of valuable feedback from you. I've been working hard to improve KTool following your feedback. Thank you!
Today, I have some amazing news to share 🥳
You can now bundle articles into your personal Daily or Weekly magazines.
How to add articles to your personal magazine
- From the KTool browser extension, select "Add to Daily Read" or "Add to Weekly Read"
- Open KTool Dashboard to manage your magazines, reorder as you see fit
- You can send the magazine immediately, or you can schedule it for later
Here is a quick demo:
On-demand article conversion
The Kindle's built-in browser is terribly slow, and does not provide a good reading experience.
KTool parses links within your article automatically, allowing you to send those articles to your Kindle using the built-in browser.
Enjoy digging the rabbit hole without ever leaving your Kindle!
Here is how it work:
Beta support for Kobo
Kobo users, if your device supports Dropbox integration, you can integrate with KTool following these steps:
- Make sure your device is connected to your Dropbox account
- Create a unique Dropbox email address
- Go to KTool Settings, select "Dropbox" as the destination and enter your unique Dropbox email address there
That's it for now
Let me know how it goes; also, if you have any questions, please don't hesitate to reach out!