- Send articles from browser extensions. Supported: Safari, Chrome, Firefox & BraveBrowser Extensions
- Quickly send articles from your mobile phone. Supported: iOS & AndroidMobile Apps (iOS/Android)
- Send unlimited individual article to your KindleUnlimited individual articles
- KTool convert videos and other rich media into QR Code so you can watch later on your phoneAccess to the QR Code tool
- The Image Zoom tool allows you enlarge images within the articleAccess to the Image Zoom tool
- Your articles, newsletters and send history will be stored for 30 days.30-day data retention
- Bundle individual articles into periodicals or themed magazines.Custom digests & magazines
- KTool parses related links automatically, allowing you to send related articles without leaving your Kindle. Learn more →Convert articles on-demand
- Read faster with the ADHD Reader Mode.
Learn more →ADHD Reader Mode
- Forward unlimited newsletters to your Kindle.Unlimited newsletter subscriptions
- Enjoy reading more than 100+ newsletter formats.Support 100+ newsletter formats
- Your articles, newsletters and send history will be stored for 90 days.90-day data retention
- Download your articles in EPUB format and read them on other platforms.Downloadable EPUBs
- Send documents to Kindle. Supported format: Markdown, DOCX, EPUB & PDF (beta)Send documents to Kindle
- Perform a full-text search across your articles & newsletters.Full-text search
- Your articles, newsletters and send history will be stored on KTool forever.Unlimited data retention
- Priority Support
Frequently asked questions
Why should I read articles on my Kindle?
Reading on a smartphone damages your eyesight and hurts your comprehension.
Kindle's screen doesn't emit a significant amount of blue light, which means that reading on a Kindle before bed is less likely to disrupt your sleep.
Kindles are also lightweight and don't have any of the distractions that traditional web browsers provide.
But does Amazon offer this for free?
Yes. Amazon does offer a browser extension to this, but most of the time, it doesn't work. Check its recent reviews on Chrome Web Store to see the staggering number of 1-star reviews.
Also, Amazon extension lacks premium features such as:
- — Twitter, HackerNews, Wikipedia integration
- — Personal library
- — RSS & Newsletters supports
- — and many more...
How do I view links on the Kindle?
Viewing links on a Kindle are not ideal. Kindle has a simplistic built-in web browser, but it is slow and difficult to navigate.
KTool converts these links into articles on-the-fly so you could read the related articles without leaving your Kindle!
How are images handled?
Web articles can include a lot of different image formats with a wide range of colors. Some articles contain heavy animated GIFs which doesn't work on Kindle.
KTool optimizes all images before embedding into the final ebook.
Where can I get the Chrome/Brave/Safari/Firefox extensions? Can I use it on my mobile phone?
You can go to https://ktool.io/install and install from there.
Can I cancel my subscription anytime?
Yes! You can cancel/pause/upgrade/downgrade your subscription anytime, self-served with a click of a button.
I'd love to hear how I can improve KTool though.
Can I get a refund?
All payments (including renewal payments) are refundable within 14 days.
Send me an email [email protected] and I'll happy to issue a refund.
Do you have any other question?
No problem! Send me an email [email protected]. I'll be glad to answer your questions!